CECyber Defense Analyst Formation
Training program for complete training of Defense Analyst, a professional who will work within the SOC of companies.
The course prepares the professional to act in real situations of cyber attacks. In addition to complete theoretical content, the student is exposed to a series of attack scenarios and learns how to act from end to end in identifying, containing and mitigating the incident, including analysis and practical exercises.
CompTIA Cysa+ (40h)*
Validates the knowledge and skills needed to detect cyber threats, analyze and interpret data, identify and resolve vulnerabilities, suggest preventive measures, respond and recover effectively if information security incidents occur.
* Does not include voucher for the CompTIA certification test.
CECyber Range Experience (68h)
There are 14 practical classes, with scenarios of different levels of difficulty, ranging from 3 to 6 hours each and covering all the processes, analyzes and exercises necessary to validate the student’s knowledge, in practice. Scenarios contemplated:
- Web Defacement;
- Apache Shutdown;
- Trojan Data Leakage;
- DDoS DNS Amplification;
- DDoS SYN Flood;
- WPAD Man-in-the-Middle;
- SQL Injection;
- DB Dump via FTP Exploit;
- Java NMS Shutdown;
- Java SendMail;
- Trojan Share Privilege Escalation;
- WMI Worm.
Information Security professionals who already work with cybersecurity and who wish to become a SOC Expert.
Level of expertise
Knowledge in Computer Networks, Communication Protocols (TCP / IP, SSH, SMTP), Operating Systems (Windows and Linux), Fundamentals of Information Security and Data Privacy.
Presencial / Online.
- Roles and responsibilities of the cybersecurity analyst;
- Compliance and evaluation of cybersecurity technologies;
- Threat and vulnerability management;
- Correction of vulnerabilities;
- Software and systems security;
- Operations and security monitoring;
- Registration and analysis of cyber incidents;
- Response to cyber incidents;
- Recognition techniques;
- Digital forensic investigation;
- Cybersecurity architecture;
- Identity and access management;
- Security structures and policies.