Cybersecurity Specialist - Level 1
Provides the student with the entrance training of the SOC Analyst, which includes a preparatory course for the CompTIA certification and practical experience in the Cyberbit Range.
CompTIA Network+ (40h)*
Ensures that an IT professional has knowledge and skills to design and implement functional networks; configure, manage and maintain essential network devices; implement network security, standards and protocols; solve network problems; support the creation of virtualized networks.
* Does not include voucher for the CompTIA certification test.
CECyber Range Experience (20h)
At level 1, the student will be exposed to 5 real cyber attack scenarios in the Cyberbit Range – difficulty level 1. These are practical classes, which vary between 3 and 4 hours each. Scenarios contemplated:
- Web Defacement;
- Apache Shutdown;
- Trojan Data Leakage;
- DDoS DNS Amplification;
- DDoS SYN Flood.
IT and Network professionals who wish to migrate to the Information Security and Cybersecurity area or who seek specialization in Cyber Defense teams.
Level of expertise
Knowledge in Computer Networks, Communication Protocols, Operating Systems (Windows and Linux).
Presencial / Online.
- Roles and responsibilities of the cybersecurity analyst;
- Compliance and evaluation of cybersecurity technologies;
- Threat and vulnerability management;
- Operations and security monitoring;
- Registration and analysis of cyber incidents;
- Cybersecurity architecture;
- Security structures and policies.