Cybersecurity Specialist - Level 2
Provides the student with the intermediate training of the SOC Analyst, which includes a preparatory course for CompTIA certification and practical experience in the Cyberbit Range.
CompTIA Security+ (40h)*
Validates basic skills to perform key security functions, such as installing and configuring systems to protect applications, networks and devices; perform threat analysis; participate in risk mitigation activities; and operate with knowledge of applicable policies, laws and regulations.
* Does not include voucher for the CompTIA certification test.
CECyber Range Experience (26h)
At level 2, the student will be exposed to 5 real cyber attack scenarios in the Cyberbit Range – level of difficulty 2. These are practical classes, which vary between 4 and 5 hours each. Scenarios contemplated:
- WPAD Man-in-the-Middle;
- SQL Injection;
- DB Dump via FTP Exploit;
- Java NMS Shutdown;
- Java SendMail.
Professionals who already work with cybersecurity and who want to deepen their knowledge and skills in a SOC Team or Blue Team.
Level of expertise
Knowledge in Computer Networks, Communication Protocols, Operating Systems (Windows and Linux).
Presencial / Online.
- Roles and responsibilities of the cybersecurity analyst;
- Compliance and evaluation of cybersecurity technologies;
- Threat and vulnerability management;
- Correction of vulnerabilities;
- Software and systems security;
- Operations and security monitoring;
- Registration and analysis of cyber incidents;
- Recognition techniques;
- Cybersecurity architecture;
- Identity and access management;
- Security structures and policies.